Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The South Coast Garden Show

I know, it’s been awhile since my last post and promise not to let that much time go between blogs my dear 3 readers. :)

OK, this weekend here in sunny Orange County is "The South Coast Garden Show"!! It is in 'Crystal Court' (next to South Coast Mall) and will have tons of vendors and 10 'mock' gardens created by professionals as well as schools...well two schools to be exact with one of them being mine!! YAY for Saddleback Horticulture Department!! I know it is going to be a blast!! Come down check out our schools design as well as the other gardens and buy some cool stuff!! OOhh, there will be some great guest speakers about topics ranging from "Edible Gardens" to "Native Plants" to many others. I know one of my teachers Gene Ratcliff will be speaking about native plants. Also, Jamie Durie, from HGTV's "The Outdoor Room" http://www.hgtv.com/the-outdoor-room-with-jamie-durie/show/index.html will be speaking about "Global Gardening".

http://www.springgardenshow.com/

I will be there helping out my fellow classmates (I hope) so I hope to see you there!!

Get Your Garden On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment